Scheduled flights from Europe to Tobago

Your questions and comment on travel to Tobago
Roger CW
Newbie Visitor
Newbie Visitor

Scheduled flights from Europe to Tobago

Post by Roger CW »

Hi all,

I have compiled the following information which I hope some will find useful.

British Airways flies on Tuesdays and Fridays (Mondays and Fridays in the winter 2017/18 season) from Gatwick South using the Boeing 777-200ER. Flights are routed via Antigua, and you can book flights between Antigua and Tobago in both directions. There are three cabins - Club World, World Traveller Plus and World Traveller - with 40, 24 and 216 seats respectively, giving a total of 280.

Virgin Atlantic, whose flights are operated by its subsidiary Virgin Atlantic International, flies on Sundays (Tuesdays and Saturdays in the winter 2017/18 season) from Gatwick South using the Airbus A330-300. Flights are routed via St Lucia, but the airline does not permit bookings between St Lucia and Tobago. There are three cabins - Upper Class, Premium Economy and Economy - with 33, 48 and 185 seats respectively, giving a total of 266.

Condor flies year-round on Tuesdays from Frankfurt Terminal 1 using Boeing the 767-300ER. Flights are routed via Barbados on the return. The airline does not permit bookings from Tobago to Barbados. There are three cabins - Business, Premium Economy and Economy - with 18, 35 and 206 seats respectively, giving a total of 259.

Thomas Cook Airlines will fly from Manchester Terminal 1 on Sundays from 12 November 2017 to 18 March 2018 using the Airbus A330-200. Flights are routed via Barbados on the return. The airline does not permit bookings from Tobago to Barbados. There are two cabins - Premium and Economy - with 49 and 273 seats respectively, giving a total of 322.
Paul Tallet
Weather Guru

Re: Scheduled flights from Europe to Tobago

Post by Paul Tallet »

Very useful Roger, thank you.

I use the Thomas Cook from Manchester. They ask you to vacate the aircraft with your hand luggage in Barbados on the return trip ... so you could lose liquids when you get into the airport and you need Barbados ickyspondoolees if you need refreshments in the airport.

Thomas Cook are also favoured because you can book your flights 12 months in advance.

I get a kind of perverse pleasure in booking my next holiday while I am in Tobago :mrgreen:

Regards
Paul Tallet
Public Relations Consultant for Mother Nature
Roger CW
Newbie Visitor
Newbie Visitor

Post by Roger CW »

Do they vacate the aircraft in Barbados to enable the cleaners to do their job?
Paul Tallet
Weather Guru

Post by Paul Tallet »

They do.

Regards
Paul Tallet
Public Relations Consultant for Mother Nature

Return to “Air Travel & Getting To Tobago”