Help accompanying a puppy - UK travellers

Your questions and comment on travel to Tobago
jamief
Newbie Visitor
Newbie Visitor

Help accompanying a puppy - UK travellers

Post by jamief »

Hi,

I was in Tobago with my fiance recently and we came across a street dog / puppy in Buccoo (photo attached :D ), who wasn't being looked after by anyone but had been around the neighbourhood for c. 5 months. She stole our hearts and so we have decided to adopt her.

She's currently living with our house manager in Castara (she takes her name from the town), has had all the jabs and the chip and has been cleared to fly. We've been working closely with the TTSPCA who are a brilliant charity, and we have someone helping us who has helped people in similar situations many times before.

The only thing we need now is someone who is able to accompany her on a flight from Tobago to the UK, on either BA or Virgin. It only really involves signing some paperwork, and in Virgin's case picking her up off the baggage reclaim - we'll come to the airport to pick her up.

If anyone is travelling back to the UK soon, or knows anyone who is, we would be hugely grateful (and you may get a few licks out of it). Please reply to this or email me on [email protected]

Thanks for reading!

Jamie
WhatsApp Image 2018-08-07 at 18.09.18 (1).jpeg

Return to “Air Travel & Getting To Tobago”