Lady in red is the worst.

Transport-related questions and comment
Mcleto
Newbie Visitor
Newbie Visitor

Lady in red is the worst.

Post by Mcleto »

:? :? We rented a jeep from them and it had absolutely no benefits at all. The jeep came with no AC,music, tops of the convertible falling apart etc. We carried it back to exchange it and instead got a car which was also very faulty. The car lock on the truck stuck because of a lock jam that had nothing to do with us or the person driving it and they charged us an unnecessary $200 plus a full tank. She also went on to accuse us of having put a scrape on her vehicle that was there before we actually got it. Her attitude is stink; she has no customer skills at all. I would not recommend Lady in Red for any visitors going to Tobago because this was a very bad experience.
PaulMakin
Tobago Business
Tobago Business

Re: Lady in red is the worst.

Post by PaulMakin »

unfortunately she/they have form for this kind of thing. bad reports has died down a little but looks like "business as usual" unfortunately

paul
Nevbart
Newbie Visitor
Newbie Visitor

Post by Nevbart »

I rented from her 2x before everything was all good she let me walk around the Jeep take all pics I needed check car was all good we got a Lil Jeep 2x we drove to wTer falls came back all good she even offered us to park vehicle in her lot after hrs if we needed and we did a few times she’s a fair woman I was even late one day coming back to renew because we went to turtle beach when I called they said no problem come in morn and we did no extra charge her assistant even drop us to airport early when we was leaving I felt bad she had to come out that early to get vehicle from us can’t wait to see mis Carmen again going back May 31 2019 for two weeks neville from nyc
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi Neville

I'm pleased that you had a good experience with Lady In Red, but with respect, you can't ignore the devastating reports from so many visitors, over so many years, reported on both this site and other websites. All the Tobago car rental agencies work in the same market and have the same costs and regulations to abide by, so why is that Lady In Red attracts so many bad reports. There's seldom smoke without fire and all I can say is that whilst I'm glad that you didn't get caught, I have to say that although I've never had any dealings with this woman in any way, based on everything I've heard and had reported to me, I would walk rather than deal with Lady In Red.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago

Return to “Car Rental & Public Transport”