Guest Report

108 room 3*+ All-Inclusive resort at Stone Haven Bay (listing)
Caroline

Guest Report

Post by Caroline »

After reading some not so great reports on the Grafton we were pleasantly surprised once we got there. Some people are never happy!!! It is a lovely hotel, great location, friendly staff. Everyone and everything in Tobago is laid back so don't go if you want everything 'now'. It was a fantastic, relaxing break and the hotel has everything you need, island tours, taxis, internet access. The rooms were cleaned daily and the girls came round every night to turn down the beds! Food was good, especially at Neptune restaurant over the pool. Although a few areas could do with some TLC the hotel itself is lovely and has a great atmosphere whether you are young or old. Great views from the main restaurant/bar area. We had a sea view room which was really nice but I think most of the rooms actually saw some of the sea. If I was to return to Tobago I would definately go back to the Grafton. Really good value for money, just don't go expecting lavish style. It's clean, friendly and the foods good.

Return to “Grafton Beach Resort”