Guest Report

4 apartments in Mount Pleasant (listing)
Curlene Browne

Guest Report

Post by Curlene Browne »

I stayed at Orchid Villa at the end of March this year and I must say that my stay there was very comfortable, relaxing and entertaining. I stayed with my boyfriend from Jamaica and my sister and her spouse for four nights.

The host, Ms. Elaine, was extremely great at her job. From airport pickup and drop off, to any advice necessary, entertaining chats at some times and even medicine for my boyfriend when I give him the flu, Ms. Elaine was very friendly and helpful at all times.

The apartment was very clean. The patio was my favourite place to just rock on the chair and talk enjoying the cool Tobago breeze (very clean and crisp compared to Trinidad). Her dogs gave guard and even play at times. All the utensils needed for a full meal were there and the bedrooms and bathroom are satisfactorily spacious.

We didnt have time, nor were we in the mood to hit any beaches but they were conveniently close. Otherwise the inviting pool, privately set in the back yard was another option for us.

Overall we loved staying at Orchid Villa and would definitely visit again during another stay in Tobago.

Return to “Orchid Villa Apartments”