Taylor's Car Rental

Transport-related questions and comment
Rick Hernandez
Oh, so Sad!
Oh, so Sad!

Taylor's Car Rental

Post by Rick Hernandez »

After two great weeks in Castara, Tobago, I want to give special thanks to Taylor's Car Rental in Castara. I was provided with a car in excellent condition and given great service from this company. The owner is personable, caring, and easy to deal with. I'll definitely use Taylor's on my next trip to Tobago and would recommend this fine company to any travelers.

Rick Hernandez
Glen O
Tobago Guru
Tobago Guru

Re: Taylor's Car Rental

Post by Glen O »

I was happy to read this report as we will be in Castara for 2 weeks in Feb. and will definitely be wanting to rent a car for some of that time. What type of vehicle did you rent and, if you don't mind me asking, what were you charged? Did you have any liability waiver problems like I've been reading about on this forum? Thanks for any additional info you can provide.
Glen
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi Glen

I don't mean to try to reply for Rick, but just in case he isn't 'watching' this thread and doesn't visit the forum on a regular basis, you might like to know that Bruce Taylor, who owns and runs Taylor's Auto Rental, has a website at www.taylorstobagoautorental.com

I've never hired a vehicle from Bruce, but have met him and he's a really lovely guy. He is also owner and manager of the Lillibet's Apartments. I've heard nothing but good reports about him.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
David Watkins
Bude Cool Boy
Bude Cool Boy

Post by David Watkins »

The good thing is that you can hire a car for a day from him.Very useful if you are staying in Castara and don't want a week or more car hire
David(8 weeks 21.5 hours to take off) :D
Glen O
Tobago Guru
Tobago Guru

Post by Glen O »

Thanks for the reply Steve. I checked out the site and it has most of the info I need. And yes, David, we will be wanting to rent for only a day at a time. Need to keep lots of time in reserve for laying on the beach and snorkeling in Heavenly Bay. Thanks both.
Glen
SteveH

Post by SteveH »

I booked my car with Taylor's on the internet before I left the UK. I was impressed with the efficiency of their reply to my enquiry. Mr Bruce Taylor delivered the car to my hotel in Batteaux Bay in person on time and was an extremely courteous and personable young man. The car, a hardtop Suzuki Jimny was of excellent quality and served me well in the 2 weeks I was in Tobago. I would definitely use Taylor's again if I am fortunate enough to be able to return to Tobago and would recommend them to anyone considering car hire in Tobago.
Florian Jeschke
Getting Hooked
Getting Hooked

Post by Florian Jeschke »

We rented cars from Mr. Taylor and were really satisfied with the service. We could call him in the evening and had a car the next day. The cars were quiet good and we can not complain about a thing. Thank you Mr.Taylor!

Return to “Car Rental & Public Transport”