Guest Report

A 3-bedroom villa on the Sanctuary Villa Resort (listing)
Julia Shaw

Guest Report

Post by Julia Shaw »

Six of us spent a wonderful week at "Tosca" after attending a family wedding in Trinidad. We found the villa and its ideal location to be exactly as described in the review and in most of the reports.

My dealings with Malcolm Taylor were cordial and efficient throughout. Catherine is a gem! The car is a great bonus. The villa was very comfortable for three couples. There was plenty of room to spread out on the deck / pool area (where we spent most of our time) yet we could retreat to our bedrooms or lounge area for privacy.

The "open larder" system in the kitchen works almost too well. Be sure to check expiry dates even on tinned goods. I think everyone is so pleased with the system that they go overboard in being fair about replacing what they have consumed.

If there are more than four in your group and everyone wants to explore the island, I would strongly advise renting another car so that each person or couple can come and go as they please.

All in all, ours was a perfect week and we look forward to returning to Tosca again - this time for a longer period of time!

Return to “Tosca”