Guest Report

1-bedroom apartment in Bacolet (listing)
David Champion

Guest Report

Post by David Champion »

My wife and I stayed at Ocean Dreams for 4 nights whilst en-route between other islands in the region and the UK. The accommodation is spacious and well equipped, beautifully decorated and to a high standard of cleanliness. There is a super large bed that's very comfortable, a shower room (with a shower that really works) and cable TV (though no dvd player). Importantly, free use of wifi internet access. The 'studio' apartment forms part of lower floor of a large house, occupied by it's owner, Raymond (retired bank manager) and his wife. There is a small terrace with a table and chairs, ideal for sitting out in the evening, with a sea view and to watch the sun go down. Free transport, to and from the airport, was included in the cost and lots of information and advice from Raymond on how best to enjoy this beautiful island. Communication by e mail with Raymond was very good and I believe anyone should feel confident in making a booking to stay at Ocean Dreams. This is 'value for money' accommodation offering much more than we had expected. The location of Ocean Dreams is a little remote (quiet 'up-maket' residential area) unless hiring a car, as there are few facilities, restaurants, bars and shops that are within close walking distance. For our stay, we pre-arranged a hire car, with a local hire car company, that was delivered to Ocean Dreams, but found out after we arrived that Raymond would, I believe, have been able to arrange something a little more competitive.

Return to “Ocean Dreams”