Guest Report

2 cottages in Bon Accord
Corey Krosley

Guest Report

Post by Corey Krosley »

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Lagoon Lodge! The accommodations were clean and bright and quite comfortable. The location was great too, quiet and relaxing. Nice to be close to town and super nice that there was only the sound of birds to hear. There were a couple of cute little-i don't know what to call them-i guess swimming pools, although they were too small to swim laps they were perfect for cooling off and a great location for sipping cocktails.
The unit we stayed in had an under the counter fridge, a microwave on the counter next to the kitchen sink and a small amount of counter space for food prep. In the larger unit, which can be accessed directly or through a common door, there was a full kitchen, bath and a large living room area with vaulted ceiling. The units were in great shape with air conditioning, TV and a lot of closet space. i especially liked the layout of the open bathroom area just behind a shelving unit was the sink, shower and toilet. And there was a desk area to setup the laptop.
The property manager Francko was helpful and friendly. It was a delight to visit with him and his wife, they really took good care of us!
My overall rating for Lagoon Lodge on a scale of 1-10 is a 10. It's an especially great location if you take an excursion on Catamaran Jade, which is docked just at the end of the boardwalk in the lagoon. We were very happy there and would have stayed longer if we didn't have to get back to work :-(
. I'd recommend Lagoon Lodge for couples, singles and families. The place would be particularly good for small family reunions since the combination of units have privacy for both 2, 4 and 6 and also can accommodate a large gathering for mealtime.
Thanks Francko! We had a terrific time meeting you and an excellent vacation at your location! Hope to see you again real soon!!!!
corey

Return to “Lagoon Lodge”