Guest Report

6-bedroom villa at Bacolet (listing)
Cherry-Ann John-Ali

Guest Report

Post by Cherry-Ann John-Ali »

My family and I stayed at the villa for three nights..it was lovely..the villa's location is great whereby yiou wake up and you have this lovely peaceful ocean view..the grounds are well maintained so every morning as a little bonus you have fresh fruit for breakfast with birds to seranade you..accomodation very comfortable as our party was 11 so a 6/br was great for us..pool and jacuzzi which can accomodate like 10 persons at a time was a highlight for us..weather was great so we had every luxury at our villa not wanting to leave to go anywhere..just enjoy our surroundings and relax..for me..there were no complaints..what i read and saw online..which was how i found this villa..was true..what you pay for you get..for me and my family it was well worth it..and we had a great time..surely it is a villa i would recommend..sonia the property manager was a gem to us..very friendly..henry the owner whom i have not met but chatted with online re my renting villa..was honest and very helpful..

Return to “SeaBreeze”