Lynn's Manor is an older-style 4-bedroom house located between Mount Pleasant and Buccoo.
Provided by the property, or taken from their website
Lynn's Manor is a Modern and Spacious 4 Double Bedded Luxury Villa ( Sleeps 8 individuals ) located 15 minutes from Crown Point Airport. A 5 minute drive from the Villa will enable our guests to utilise amenities such as ATM's, Banks, Beaches, Golf Courses, Restaurants and Groceries.
- 2 Double Bedrooms, both with En-suite Facilities, fitted Wardrobes and are fully Air Conditioned.
- Open planned Lounge and Dining Room area which also incorporates a fully equipped Kitchen, with Dish Washer
- Lounge area provides ample comfortable seating along with Cable TV, DVD and CD Player
- Access to the refreshing Kidney Shaped Swimming Pool and Landscape Garden, both designed to ensure our guests all have a relaxing and enjoyable vacation.
- There is a Barbeque and Laundry Room, equipped with a Large Washer and seperate Dryer
- 2 Double Bedrooms, both with En-suite Facilities, fitted Wardrobes and are fully Air Conditioned
- Master bedroom also has a Bath Tub along with Cable TV.
- A large balcony provided the ideal place for our guest to chill out in the evenings whilst enjoying the beautiful sunset. The Swimming Pool is also accessible from this level.
Our guest will be greeted on arrival. at the airport or dock and escorted to the villa. Extras : Car Hire, Baby Sitting, Cooking, Island Tours and Scuba Diving tripe can also be arranged at an additional cost.
This property has a weighted Reader Satisfaction Rating of 95.7% . Click below to read the 21 reader reports that this is rating is based on.
Rawle from Trinidad visited in June 2015 and awarded
I stayed with a group of 12 from the 26th to 30th of June, 2015 and it was wonderful. Joe goes above and beyond to accommodate his guests before and during the stay. The villa is beautiful and was very clean upon arrival. If you're going to Tobago with a large group of friends/family, I HIGHLY recommend Lynn's Manor. You aren't left wanting more. Thank you Joe!
Anissa Gibbs from Trinidad visited in May 2015 and awarded
My family and I..a group of 15 were looking for a villa to stay and came across Lynn's Manor. We didn't make a wrong decision at all. Joe, the owner...I want to thank you for making our stay a memorable experience. Very accommodating. You made sure my family and I were comfortable. And went out your way. I can't thank you enough. Lovely villa, everything was quite welcoming especially the swimming pool. Clean environment. Cozy rooms. Everything I expected. Didn't feel like leaving. Would definitely go back. I would encourage those who are looking for that home away from home to stay at Lynn's Manor anytime . I highly recommend here.
To view a detailed interactive map showing the location of this property relative to restaurants, shops and sightseeing features, click this link