Tobago Sunrise Villa is a four-bedroom rental house with swimming pool, located just outside the villa of Goodwood on Tobago's Atlantic coast.
IMPORTANT: The owner notified us (April 2016) that this property is for sale and no longer being rented out. However, their social media pages make no mention of this.
Provided by the property, or taken from their website
Here on the Atlantic side of the island you can watch every morning a fantastic sunrise or during full moon an exciting natural scenery, or you can relax on the huge terrace between the house and the pool and enjoy the refreshing breeze from the sea.
You find in the villa
- 3 sleeping rooms with king-size bed , 1sleeping room with 2 single beds, all with AC units
- two bathrooms with shower and WC
- separate guest WC at the ground floor
- kitchen with gas stove, dishwasher, refrigerator with freezer, microwave, enough cookware and dishes
- washing machine
- dining and sitting room in ground floor
- lounge with two balconies in first floor
- huge terrace with sea view, partly covered
- pool with outside shower
- and a lot of nature around
- Bed clothes (weekly change), towels for the house are included. Please bring you own towels for the beach and mosquito net
- There is a German 230 volt socket (standard is 110 volt)
Locally you will be attended by Veanne Bonas. She lives within eye shot(60 m) in Vee's Craft Café. She will answer all your questions about the villa, the surroundings, Tobago, Trinidad, tours, ...
On order Vee will also serve you local dishes. And if you wish she can pick you up and drop you at the airport in Crownpoint.
This property has a weighted Reader Satisfaction Rating of 58% . Click below to read the 10 reader reports that this is rating is based on.
Ms . Michele from Trinidad visited in November 2015 and awarded
We stayed at the villa.The surroundings and view are good but the upkeep and cleaning of the property is lacking. There were frogs in the house, ants and cockroaches. There is a strange satanic drawing on one of the bedroom doors.The kitchen appliances are poor condition. There are huge cracks in the structure. The infinity pool needs to be cleaned more often. From what we were told the owner lives in Germany and his former partner (a local Trinidad) is living in a house on the compound. The property is currently listed for sale. Little of the income seems to be pumped into maintenance. The cleaning is poor and superficial.
Bervon from Trinidad visited in April 2012 and awarded
The Place was not as u expected. Paint All fading away, some chairs wasn't good, there were all kinda of weird paintings on the bedroom doors, dont even have cable tv for a modern day place and the place just smells weird, best thing hear is the pool
To view a detailed interactive map showing the location of this property relative to restaurants, shops and sightseeing features, click this link