Accommodation for family with 3 grown-up children 26-23 yrs

Questions or comments should be posted in the property's own sub-forum, below. Use this sub-forum for general accommodation questions and comment. Please DO NOT post accommodation reports in the forum. Reports should be posted in the property's listing in the Accommodation section of the main site, where you will also be able to include a Satisfaction rating with your report.
Suzette Eeltink

Accommodation for family with 3 grown-up children 26-23 yrs

Post by Suzette Eeltink »

A family with 3 grown up children in the age of 26-23 years old. Total 5 persons looking for a nice place to stay at Tobago.

This is what we are looking for:
Accommodation close/walking distance from sea - prefer Caribbean coast
Not too large
No all-inclusive formula
Prefer hotel above self catering.
Not too much in the Crown Point, although close to some nice restaurants.

What about Arnos Vale?

Do you have any good suggestions for me? If you have, please let me know.

Thanks in advance for your help!!

Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi Suzette

Given your specification, I assume you're looking for 3 rooms. Is that right? If so, why not extend your search to villas? You can then use our Accommodation search page (Advanced Search Form) to search for places within your total budget.

The Arnos Vale Hotel is a bit of a quandry. I met four or five couples who were staying/had stayed there during my recent visit. To be frank, none were over-happy and all had some criticism - mainly of the catering.

An awful lot will depend upon your budget, but I would suggest using the search facility to whittle your selection down to no more than half-a-dozen then come back with any specific questions.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago

Return to “General Accommodation”