Holiday with Kiddies!

Questions or comments should be posted in the property's own sub-forum, below. Use this sub-forum for general accommodation questions and comment. Please DO NOT post accommodation reports in the forum. Reports should be posted in the property's listing in the Accommodation section of the main site, where you will also be able to include a Satisfaction rating with your report.
Simon Powell

Holiday with Kiddies!

Post by Simon Powell »

Hi

before diving in and looking for accommodation I thought I would ask if anyone had some general reccommendations.

I'm taking my family to Tobago next April and have two small girls (aged 2 and 4). We want to stay somewhere clean and simple (self catering) - near the beach, no frills - but with some real local culture on doorstep. Not "city" based, more in a village or remote.

Tobago is one stop on a longer trip (on to Mexico and the states) so we are on a budget!

this looks like a fab site that I will spend lots of time on between now and next April!

any help gratefully received

thanks

Simon
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hello Simon

Welcome aboard! :lol:

Well, you will be glad to hear that there is NO 'city-based' holiday accommodation in Tobago. However, from what you say you would probably be best using our http://www.myTobago.info/accommodation.php Accommodation search facility to list and check-out suitable places in Castara and Charlotteville.

Good luck!
Last edited by Steve Wooler on Sat May 27, 2006 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
Joanne Green
Oh, so Sad!
Oh, so Sad!

Post by Joanne Green »

Hi Simon--
Definitely plan to stay in Castara!! It's a very friendly (and safe) village. If you stay at the Naturalist Beach, your kids could make friends with Vicki's daughter, who is 5 or 6. Vicki works in the Cafe Delight, which is the little restaurant owned by the Naturalist. Any questions you may have about Castara in general, or the Naturalist in particular, feel free to email me directly.

Joanne Green

Return to “General Accommodation”