Christmas 2003 accomm availability

Questions or comments should be posted in the property's own sub-forum, below. Use this sub-forum for general accommodation questions and comment. Please DO NOT post accommodation reports in the forum. Reports should be posted in the property's listing in the Accommodation section of the main site, where you will also be able to include a Satisfaction rating with your report.
Penelope B

Christmas 2003 accomm availability

Post by Penelope B »

I have been trying to come to Tobago for years. If I can get flights we might be there from 15 Dec - 5 Jan. I can get package to Rex Turtle Beach, but would we likely be able to book other places (say Blue Water for one week and then guest house etc\). We want to be on Beach, have 2 adults and teenagers 12 and 14.

Would do not really want Ai but I understand no nearby food options at Rex TB. We want beach, ?pool, birding and will hire a car for some of the time.

But how difficult will it be to get accommodation over the Christmas period?

...If I can get the flights!!

Thanks
Jill Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Jill Wooler »

Hi Penelope

Christmas and New Year are very busy so book well in advance wherever you decide to go. Similarly, important to book flights early. If you book now, you should get accommodation at most places. Send a quick e-mail to hotels etc. to find out availability.

Jill. my Tobago.info
Jill Wooler
www.myTobago.info

Return to “General Accommodation”