Bamboo Mile - Bon Accord

Your questions and comment on restaurants and dining out
Sharon E

Bamboo Mile - Bon Accord

Post by Sharon E »

A great new Grill and Bar has opened up next to the Credit Union just before Fortune Chinese on the Milford Main Road, Bon Accord. The menu is mainly true Caribbean with some International courses and if there is something that you want that is not on the menu they will try their hardest to accommodate you.

Had dinner their Friday night and the food was amazing and very reasonably priced. I had Crab Cakes for starters which just melted in your mouth as you ate them, and fish of the day served in a rum sauce for under £150TT including two or maybe a couple more Stags. It is open Wednesday to Mondays evenings only but is well worth a stop for a bite to eat. Staff are very friendly and nothing is too much trouble for them. It is well worth a stop even if just for a Carib or Stag and a bar snack on passing.
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi Sharon

Great! Has it got a name? If you can find out, I'll add it to our Restaurants database.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
Andy D
Oh, so Sad!
Oh, so Sad!

Post by Andy D »

Maybe it's Bamboo Mile Steve? :)
Chris Nock

Post by Chris Nock »

Yeah...went there a few days ago.
And i`ll back the recomendation up....good food...good setting and
a good price....
Anna M

DELICIOUS FOOD AT THE BAMBOO MILE

Post by Anna M »

We had a delicious meal at the Bamboo mile last week.
It is highly recommended for its delicious fresh food that is well cooked and presented. There is a wide choice on the menu from Caribbean to International dishes.
The staff were all very friendly, polite and helpful.
It has a seperate veggie menu and does a good selection of cocktails too if you just want a drink or two!
Some nights it has live entertainment.
It has a great atmosphere. I loved the open air dining on the deck.
Well done Nadia and team!
We will definately return next year!
Mandy H
Tobago Guru
Tobago Guru

Post by Mandy H »

My boyfriend and I also had a fantastic meal at Bamboo Mile during our stay in Tobago last month. The cocktails were fantastic, and the menu perfect for me....I am sadly allergic to fish, seafood etc, so was delighted to have so many choices at Bamboo Mile! My boyfriend is not allergic to fish, and certainly made up for my allergy!

If you get badly bitten - eat at Bamboo Mile - they have amazing things to stop you being bitten are great (lights to attract bugs, candles under your table to keep them away, and each table is provided with an insect spray)!!

A must try if you are on the island.
John Fox

Post by John Fox »

Let me add my praise of Bamboo Mile - excellent food and service - we were just sorry we could only make it once during our stay. It is situated just past the Pancake House on the Milford Road and on the other side of the road. The prices were very reasonable too - far less than Dillons and with far greater quality.

Return to “Restaurants, Food & Drink”