bamboo mile

Your questions and comment on restaurants and dining out
Paul Makin
Oh, so Sad!
Oh, so Sad!

bamboo mile

Post by Paul Makin »

dont see this place crop up to often on the board so i thought id mention it. i/we/us + friends have eaten here quite a bit recently and have never been disappointed.

good food, value for money and friendly, excellent service is what we have consistantly encountered.

open thursday through monday, just past the gas station and before the chinese rest. headed towards the highway from crown point.

industrial grade repellents necessary though

paul
Ronald
Tobago Fanatic
Tobago Fanatic

Post by Ronald »

I´ve been there every year and I agree with Paul. The food is great, and the staff are very friendy.
The place isn´t big so if 2-3 groups of 4 peoples are coming, the place is nearly full, but the bar section also can be used for dinners even if they have anly small round tables there.
For those who have problems with mosquitos, they offer every guest something for that, but if you have own things, bring it with you if you use to have problems.
Andy D
Oh, so Sad!
Oh, so Sad!

Post by Andy D »

Agree with previous posts, excellent food and fast friendly service, will eat there again when i go in January :)
Gary

Post by Gary »

The Bamboo Mile was a refreshing change from many of the food outlets we encountered while in Tobago, they serve a fabulous range of well presented meals together with excellent service, while a bit more expensive than some it was well worth every cent, try the squid pasta or the flying fish you will not be disapointed. Brilliant :D
David Watkins
Bude Cool Boy
Bude Cool Boy

Post by David Watkins »

I couldn't find it .......better directions to try again this winter,please,'cos I like to eat in the"non-touristy"places.
David :) 8)
Steve Pitts
Tobago Anorak
Tobago Anorak

Post by Steve Pitts »

Hi David

You back so soon?

I seem to remember that the Bamboo Mile took over the establishment formerly known as Mr Fiddla's.

If it's the place I'm thinking of, then as you head out from Crown Point, past Bon Accord and on towards Cannan, it lies back from the road on the left hand side, opposite Planet ceramics. Often lit up with cascades of fairy lights.

Will double check for you in 8 weeks and 3 days time :D

Cheers
Steve
Take only photos - leave only footprints. I like that concept.
David Watkins
Bude Cool Boy
Bude Cool Boy

Post by David Watkins »

Steve,Ah nows where yu is nah!
Regards,David :) (about 30 weeks to go :( )
Gary

Post by Gary »

David Watkins wrote:I couldn't find it .......better directions to try again this winter,please,'cos I like to eat in the"non-touristy"places.
David :) 8)
Hi David,

Contact details below, hope you find it as good as we did :D

Return to “Restaurants, Food & Drink”