Ciao Café, Scarborough!

Your questions and comment on restaurants and dining out
Lisa Frezza

Ciao Café, Scarborough!

Post by Lisa Frezza »

Hi there,
does anyone have the email address of Ciao Café´s owner ?

Back in July I met an italian guy called Gianpiero which is friend with the owner of Ciao Cafe. My problem is I´d like to contact Gianpiero but I have lost his mobile number and I thought maybe his friend could help me in finding him!

Many thanks in advance.

Lisa
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hello Lisa

I can't give anyone's email address out without permission, but I can and will contact Mirko, one of the owner's of Ciao Café, and see if I can get the information for you. I will email you direct once I have heard back.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
Lisa Frezza

Post by Lisa Frezza »

Steve Wooler wrote:Hello Lisa

I can't give anyone's email address out without permission, but I can and will contact Mirko, one of the owner's of Ciao Café, and see if I can get the information for you. I will email you direct once I have heard back.
Hey Steve,

thanks for that! I remember now ....Mirko is Giampiero´s friend, therefor he should be able to give you his mobile number in Italy!!

Many thanks for your help!
I cross my fingers.....talk to you later.

Lisa
Caragh M

Post by Caragh M »

Just a note to say that I was very disappointed to find that it was not open when I visited recently. I was looking forward very much to an ice cream but there was no one around.

I know that it is quiet in Tobago at the moment but thought it would be open - went on a Tuesday at lunch time.

If anyone can let me know when it is open so I can go there on my next trip that would be great.

I guess they closed as it was quiet...but it was really gutting, as this was one of the reasons we had gone to Scarborough.

oh well

Caragh
Steve Wooler

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi Caragh

I know that Mirko, who is one of the partners and runs Ciao Cafe, was back in Italy for 10 days at the end of April and can only think that they were closed while he was there. Pity, because as you say, its pretty much the only reason to visit Scarborough.
Caragh M

Post by Caragh M »

There's always next time....no reason why we can't combine changing money at the bank with an ice cream when we next visit Tobago

8)
Gabriele
Tobago Business
Tobago Business

ciao cafe closing day

Post by Gabriele »

tuesday has been the closing day for ciao cafe' (deliveries to trinidad, maintenance, beach and swimming, party time!). All the other days, it is open from 9.30 am till 11 pm, friday/saturday till midnight. sunday open at 5 pm, till 11 pm. Mirko, yes he is back on the saddle after a good mamma special spoil treatment like all italian mother can do!
Take the occasion to congratulate AC Milan for the Champions League! Flag is available for viewing and pictures at Ciao Cafe!!
Ciao Gabriele

Return to “Restaurants, Food & Drink”