Blue Waters Inn. Any questions?

38 room 3* beachside hotel in Batteaux Bay at Speyside (listing)
Stella Porteous

Blue Waters Inn. Any questions?

Post by Stella Porteous »

We're off to B.W.I on April 19th. and i will post my views on it when i return [hope they're only good ones!] If anyone is considering staying there and has any 'specific' queries regarding this hotel,however small they may seem, i'll try to answer them. If anybody wants to know the strength of the rum punches i'll willingly try them out,providing of course that i don't end up falling sideways clutching my zimmer frame and startle all the other guests in the bar!! Seriously though,if you want me to check anything out ,i'll see what i can do. Stella.
Marc Jones

Post by Marc Jones »

Any tips on the menu/food there for a day visitor would be cool.

Especially if you spy any grub that doesn't originate from a living being! (ie one swimming, running or flying!).

:-)
Stella Porteous

B.W.I.queries.

Post by Stella Porteous »

Marc, i am well known for studying menus in depth. I,personally don't mind the 'swimming,flying' things on offer but DON'T like anything that's been running. Also both men will be eyeing up the menu,both of them like fish, meat,english veg. and NO sauces.{dull,aren't they?] last years food in Grenada wasn't a huge success for them,breakfasts went down well but evening choices were viewed with suspicion.Gill and i aren't too fussy. As long as we haven't actually had to cook it and it's tasty and well cooked !! --Let you know. i too, actually prefer vegetarian. Stella.
Marc Jones

Post by Marc Jones »

Lovely!

I'll be there for lunch on my planned trip to Pirate's Bay. :-)

not long to go!
Kevin Hampson
Tobago Fanatic
Tobago Fanatic

Hot Sauce

Post by Kevin Hampson »

Hi Stella'
I see you have only two days to go enjoy your trip.

Try the hot sauce at the BWI, it was great with the lunch time King fish & chips.

Regards
Kevin

Return to “Blue Waters Inn”