Charlotteville takeaway

Your questions and comment on restaurants and dining out
Paul Williams
Oh, so Sad!
Oh, so Sad!

Charlotteville takeaway

Post by Paul Williams »

When we were staying at Top River Pearl in Charlotteville we went sea kayaking with Clark from Tobago Sea Kayaking Experience togther with Dave and Juliette who were in the next apartment to us, we were unfortunate that a heavy thunderstorm came in and due to the lightning we had to cut short our trip. We did however have a bonus in that the five of us spent a couple of hours on Clarks balcony supping Caribs and watching the warm rain falling. Whilst discussing the different restaurants and other food options in the village Clark suggested that we get together the following evening and he would arrange for an "Indian takeaway" to be brought to Top River Pearl.
We set the table on the balcony between the apartments and at 7.00pm Suku (if I have spelt his name incorrectly I apologise) turned up with a wonderful array of dishes cooked by himself and his wife which were Trinidad inspired versions of many indian dishes and included skyfish, dahls and a number of other vegetarian delicacies.
I have to say that the quality of all of the food was extremely high and great value I urge anyone who is staying in Charlotteville and wants a change from creole cooking to try to locate Suku..you will not regret it.
Paul Williams
Oh, so Sad!
Oh, so Sad!

Charlotteville takeaway

Post by Paul Williams »

I have since found out that his name is spelt Sookoo and he actually lives in Speyside so the option is also available for those staying there.

Return to “Restaurants, Food & Drink”