Just returned from Coco Reef

135 room luxury 4* beachside resort at Crown Point (listing)
J Adcock

Just returned from Coco Reef

Post by J Adcock »

Having used this forum to gain as much information as possible before our holiday, I feel I should give our impression of the hotel. We are a family of 4 (2 adults and 2 children aged 10 and 13). We asked for interconnecting rooms and on arrival were given 2 separate rooms, however the next day we changed room to interconnecting rooms. We were staying on a bed and breakfast basis which we felt was by far the best option for us as we did eat out quite a bit (Sunday School, Jemma's Kitchen, Bonkers and Cafe Coco - we enjoyed them all!) The staff in the hotel were always very friendly and helpful and we thought the food was great - (we didn't eat upstairs in the expensive restaurant though). The sunbed bagging on the beach was very annoying, and starts very early, at least before 7.00am. I think it is up to the hotel to put a stop to it - i'm sure they could. There is plenty of shade on the beach. The snorkeling just by the beach is fab, we couldnt get enough of it. We would definitely go back to the Coco Reef hotel - it was comfortbale, beautiful, very relaxed, and had good atmosphere. We did request to keep our rooms until our evening flight, but were not able to, however we had the use of a shower room in the spa which was absolutely fine.
Sue Widnall

Post by Sue Widnall »

Glad to hear you had such a good time. Regarding the sun beds - yes they are a pain but to be fair to the hotel they do seem to be trying to tackle it. We visited last July and just got back from our 2nd visit last weekend. They now bring down several large portable white canvas umberellas on to the beach early morning to try and ease the situation. At least a step in the right direction. We had a super holiday too - and look forward to going back asap! :D

Return to “Coco Reef Resort”