renting a house

Questions or comments should be posted in the property's own sub-forum, below. Use this sub-forum for general accommodation questions and comment. Please DO NOT post accommodation reports in the forum. Reports should be posted in the property's listing in the Accommodation section of the main site, where you will also be able to include a Satisfaction rating with your report.
Sue F

renting a house

Post by Sue F »

I am interested in renting a villa for a month, February 18 to March 18, 2006 :P , in the Hilton Golf Plantation and would prefer one of the homes overlooking the Atlantic. If anyone has any information or knows an owner who might be interested in renting please contact me. Thanks, Sue F.
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hello Sue

Have you searched our accommodation listings? If not, select the Eat & Sleep menu at the top of the page and then choose Accommodation. Scroll down the page to the Advanced Search Form then select '46 Lowlands,Tobago Plantations' in the Location drop-down box and 'Villa' in the Property Type (its worth ticking 'Apartment' and 'Cottage' at the same time to ensure that you get all duplex/semi-detached villas and smaller properties). Press the Search button at the bottom of the form and bingo - you'll have every property in that area. There are two more to go on the list, I believe, but they're new properties and we haven't got full details yet.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
Mandy

renting house/villa

Post by Mandy »

hi
Friends of mine have a villa in Bacolet which is totally fantastic, the www is
http://www.villa-seabreeze.com
Have a look there is an email address to contact them.

Return to “General Accommodation”