Cots

135 room luxury 4* beachside resort at Crown Point (listing)
Gareth Lambert-Jones

Cots

Post by Gareth Lambert-Jones »

Hi and thanks for this great website.

We are off the the Coco Reef in June for a fortnight AI and taking our 2 year old daughter Ellie, who I have to state is very well behaved and will be tucked up in bed long before other guests decide to have dinner!

Is anyone able to tell me what the cots/cotbeds are like that are provided at the hotel?Would anyone advise taking their own travel cot? I don't really fancy 3-in-a-bed for a fortnight - she wriggles around too much!

Do the hotel run a listening-in service? We will be taking an intercom system but can never be sure whether these gadgets work abroad.

Thanx again 8)
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi Gareth

Thanks and welcome aboard! :lol:

I'm afraid these are not questions I can answer, but I'm sure it won't be long before somebody who does know will reply. I would be amazed if the hotel doesn't offer cots, but I doubt the listening service.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
Kirsten Giles

Post by Kirsten Giles »

The hotel does offer cots by prior request and they seem all Ok.

As for a baby listening service no such luck I'm afraid! They only thing they offer is a baby sitter at extra cost.

Enjoy the Coco Reef.
:wink: Kirsten
Gareth Lambert-Jones

Post by Gareth Lambert-Jones »

Thanks for the prompt replies. Just had an e-mail back from the hotel confirming reservation of a cot which is great news.

Do you know how good the cots are?

Hopefully Ellie will be flat out every night with exhaustion as she's already a swimming fan, and I can't imagine a better place to encourage her further. 8)

Reviews of the hotel seem to be getting better and better!

Gareth

Return to “Coco Reef Resort”