buy watercooker?

Your questions and comment on restaurants and dining out
Lily Mel

buy watercooker?

Post by Lily Mel »

Does somebody know where we can buy a little "electric watercooker" in Crownpoint area or else?
Is this an expensive action?
We will be staying at a hotel with no kitchenette and or fridge.
and like to make some coffee.(real addicts) =P~
we'll bring our own instant Cappucino.

lily
Ronald
Tobago Fanatic
Tobago Fanatic

Post by Ronald »

I´m not sure, but I would try these places in the Crown point area.
Opposite Penny Saver in Canaan there´s a shop wich are selling different items for the house. They use to have more items before but they might still have some.
Higher up in Canaan, on the left hand side, you find a small electric shop. He´s running a local electric shop and he might have something or at least he can tell you where to go.
Ronald
Brian Taylor
Tobago Business
Tobago Business

Post by Brian Taylor »

maybe you better drive in to "tong" (scarborough) once to get one. best might be standards (cheapest,too). kitchen appliances are quite expensive in tobago (hardly get a toaster under 150TT$), so it might be worth taking a taxi and do a shopping day in "tong". don't miss out to check the market.....
or chekc with thw hotel, some have no kitchenettes but a watercooker and cups in the room!!!
have a great holiday (with coffee) :wink:
Stephanie & Brian "Alibaba" Taylor
Alibaba-Tours - http://www.Alibaba-Tours.com
Lily Mel

Post by Lily Mel »

Thank you all for your reactions!
Indeed first I can ask Kariwak if there is a watercooker in the room.
Hope they will answer my question or somebody knows if there is a watercooker present in the room?

lily
Jane H
Tobago Fanatic
Tobago Fanatic

Post by Jane H »

Lily,

Why not take your own travel kettle with you so you can get your coffee fix? They are usually ok for both 220v and 120v - so you shouldn't have any problems with the power supply in Tobago - and, being designed for travel, they are compact and lightweight.

If you can't get one in one of your local stores/electrical stores I'm sure you will find one for sale at the airport.

Jane

Return to “Restaurants, Food & Drink”