Birthday Meal

Your questions and comment on restaurants and dining out
James Robinson

Birthday Meal

Post by James Robinson »

Hi all, I'm looking to take my wife out for a nice meal for her birthday whilst out in Tobago. We're staying at Tobago Plantations but are happy to drive for approximately 30 minutes.
Does anybody have any recommendations? Arnos Vale looks promising, has anyone tried it?

Many Thanks - James
David Watkins
Bude Cool Boy
Bude Cool Boy

Post by David Watkins »

James,if it's for lunch the trip out to Arnos Vale is ok,I thought the food was ok but not fantastic,the Water wheel near by was better,however if you are thinking of going out in the evening,the drive could be a bit dodgy as the road is not an easy drive.Why don't you stay in the Crown Point/Storebay area there are some v nice eateries thereDavid
Graham W
myTobago Groupie
myTobago Groupie

Birthday meal

Post by Graham W »

James, I would not recommend the Arnos Vale Hotel, when staying there in July we found the evening meal awful! :-& However if you are in the Crown Point area try the Kariwak Hotel, the food there is exellent. :D

Graham
John Gilham

Dinner

Post by John Gilham »

Hi
I have limited experience of restaurants but would highly recommend Tamaras at the Coco Reef.
Regards
John
James Robinson

Birthday

Post by James Robinson »

Thanks for the replies, we're staying at Tobago Plantations not Crown Point so would prefer not to go there. Sorry, should have said that we're thinking of Arnos Vale Water Wheel rather than the hotel.
Cheers - James

Return to “Restaurants, Food & Drink”