Accommodation in the Bon Accord/ Crown Point area

Questions or comments should be posted in the property's own sub-forum, below. Use this sub-forum for general accommodation questions and comment. Please DO NOT post accommodation reports in the forum. Reports should be posted in the property's listing in the Accommodation section of the main site, where you will also be able to include a Satisfaction rating with your report.
Cathy Spooner

Accommodation in the Bon Accord/ Crown Point area

Post by Cathy Spooner »

Hi there

I am currently trying to sort out some accommodation for a friend of mine who will be coming to my wedding in Tobago in February.

The majority of our guests will be staying at the Kariwak and Toucan Inn and both of these hotels are now full during the week of my party's stay. I am therefore looking for a small hotel or guest house nearby and was wondering if anyone could suggest anything.

I have looked at Scarborough House and Christina's on this site and was wondering if anyone had stayed in either of them and could let me know what they are like?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks
Cathy
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi Cathy

Christina's could be a good choice. German owner Christina is said to be a great cook and its worth eating there anywhere (you have to book in advance). Being in Bon Accord, its within easy access of the Toucan Inn/Kariwak (20 minute walk).

Scarborough House. Sorry, don't know anything about it.

Just one thought. You might want to look at Bananaquit. It is located half-way between Kariwak and Toucan Inn - so 2-3 minutes walk from each.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago

Return to “General Accommodation”