right place for salut year 2007?

Your questions and comment on restaurants and dining out
Annika Loigu

right place for salut year 2007?

Post by Annika Loigu »

What place would be the best to visit with children - we do not want "grazy party", simply good food and quiet melodical music... Or we should welcome the New year in our hotellroom?
Lisa Keith
Tobago Business
Tobago Business

Post by Lisa Keith »

Hi Annika,

Where are you staying? Most of the hotels (particularly the larger ones) I'm sure, will put on their own entertainment, which would be good, as it means you can have a drink or two, and not have far to walk (crawl!) home again!! Also, it saves having to worry about trying to get a taxi!

Best regards,
Lisa.
Annika Loigu

Post by Annika Loigu »

Hello Lisa!

I am staying in Tobago Island Suites, owner is new as Steve told me. I think they might arrange something, hope so :)

Do you have some recomendations on that area?

Regards,
Annika
Lisa Keith
Tobago Business
Tobago Business

Post by Lisa Keith »

Hi Annika,

Tobago Island Suites is owned and run by a prominent local guy - who's also very nice, and very helpful, I might add! I'd suggest contacting him directly and asking him whether he's planning on doing anything. If he's not, he'll be able to tell you, I'm sure, of some of the places near to him that will be!

However, they have a bar and restaurant onsite, and, I beleive, are currently building a second restaurant next door, so I'd say that the likelihood is that they'll be doing something!!

Best regards,
Lisa.

Return to “Restaurants, Food & Drink”