Restuarants near Turtle Beach

Your questions and comment on restaurants and dining out
Nisha Williams

Restuarants near Turtle Beach

Post by Nisha Williams »

Can anyone recommend soem restuarants that are not too far away from Turtle Beach. I am staying there at the end of June with my boyfriend room only. Many thanks in anticipation :D
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi Nisha

Have a look at our restaurant listings for that section of coast. On the blue menu bar at the top, select Food & Drink/Restaurants/Lower Caribbean. All of the establishments mentioned there are less than 10 minutes drive from the Turtle Beach.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
Nisha Williams

Post by Nisha Williams »

Thanks Steve :D
Marc Jones

Post by Marc Jones »

I recall the Kariwak wasn't too mush of a trek (we stayed at the Rex Turtle and drove there more than a few times) - highly recommended (albeit we last went a few years back!) fantastic service and lovely food (especially for us as we are all veggies!).
David Watkins
Bude Cool Boy
Bude Cool Boy

Post by David Watkins »

Marc,you must have been on something!!!! The Kariwak is at Store Bay,at least thirty minutes day time driving and an hour return!
Did you mean Eco lodge?
David
Marc Jones

Post by Marc Jones »

David Watkins wrote:Marc,you must have been on something!!!! The Kariwak is at Store Bay,at least thirty minutes day time driving and an hour return!
Did you mean Eco lodge?
David
Nope, I meant Kariwak.

I drove all over the gaff and 30 minutes is nothing with air con and a radio!

I live in South London, I can do under a mile in an hour here in the day and a mile in 2 minutes at night ;-)

Never tried Eco Lodge.
Caragh M

Post by Caragh M »

I would say Seahorses would be the nearest. This is along the road/beach near the Grafton hotel - turn off at the sign near Black Rock village. We were going to go for lunch one day but as it was hot and we were all inc decided against the walk.

When we were there people were giving out menu's on the beach at RTB (with some price's on) and a free drink coupon for each member of your group at lunch or dinner, so you can see if you fancy the food before you get there.

Caragh

Return to “Restaurants, Food & Drink”