The Birdies Nest

3 beachside apartments in Black Rock village (listing)
Mike

The Birdies Nest

Post by Mike »

:D we just got back from tobago on the 6 of may , my wife and i got married down there. We were in tobago for a month. Stayed 2 weeks at a beautiful place called the birdies nest. WOW! On the beach literly, saw 2 huge turtles, snorkled, fished, limed with the friendly locals right out our back door. The place is owned by prince and princess robinson and i cannot say enough good things about them as they where more than willing to offer there services for our wedding for nothing in return. We got married on the beach right behind the birdies nest , against a beatiful rock that cascaded into the sea and a late day wedding made for cooler weather and good shade from the trees and rock. It was a great location for pictures after the wedding. Anyone going to tobago i would highly recommend trying to get a reservation. We did alot of other things as well we are avid divers and did alot of diving which is a whole forum in itself. Lot's of hiking, snorkeling, cruising as we rented a jeep 230 tt a day. A must by the way. Thanx
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi Mike

I'm delighted that you so enjoyed Birdie's Nest. I checked it out for some readers while over there in January. I was superbly impressed by Prince. He had just turned 18 the week before and yet showed such maturity. I've never met a young man with such a desire to learn and listen.

All the best to you both. May your marriage be as happy and successful as ours.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago

Return to “Birdie's Nest”