Going to LGC end of October.......

70 room 4* All-Inclusive resort at Stonehaven Bay (listing)
Trev C.

Going to LGC end of October.......

Post by Trev C. »

Hello there,

Found this site last week after booking 14 nights at the Grand Courlan.
My initial thoughts when i started searching around the many holiday review sites was that i may have made a bad move, but when i found this incredibly informative site, my mind was put at rest.
I always travel with an open mind after a holiday many years ago in the Canaries. We arrived late and the hotel staff pointed us in the direction of the buffet restaurant. The food that was there at 9:30pm was very well presented for that time of the evening and was just what we needed.
20 or so feet away from us was a family from Ireland who did nothing but complain about the food and service. They were expecting full blown waiter service in a buffet rest!(?). The following morning they were spotted in the bar, giving the rep an earfull and stating that they would be complaining to the holiday company as soon as they got back home.
We had two fabulous weeks at that particular hotel and could not find a fault anywhere.

What i think i'm trying to get at is, there will always be people that will not be satisfied wherever they go, no matter how nice the Hotel is!
I for one so far have been very impressed with the service i have received so far since booking online with Virgin. Admitedly, its a long way off till my 'better half' and I travel there, but we are already looking forward to visiting the caribbean for the 1st time and will make sure that we return back here with our views and comments on our stay.

Sorry for the long 1st post..... :wink:
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Here, here, Trev!!!
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago

Return to “Le Grand Courlan Resort & Spa”