What do you think about my choice?

Questions or comments should be posted in the property's own sub-forum, below. Use this sub-forum for general accommodation questions and comment. Please DO NOT post accommodation reports in the forum. Reports should be posted in the property's listing in the Accommodation section of the main site, where you will also be able to include a Satisfaction rating with your report.
Dave

What do you think about my choice?

Post by Dave »

I want to visit Tobago in 21th November for three weeks :D . I want to manage my holiday by my own,but first few days I want (with my girlfriend) spend in pre-choosen hotels: 7 nights in Crown Point area in Coconut Inn and then next 5 days in Mom's Bed and Breakfast near Englishman Bay. Is it good choice ? Any recomendations? :idea: Next days maybe in Charloteville and last days in Speyeside. Is something forgotten? I´m looking for your replies.

\:D/ Dave(+Eva),Czech Republic
Horst

Post by Horst »

Still waiting for any advice? It took some time to find out "moms place".The people around just know about "moms and pabs"
This place should be one of the most scenery houses on Tobago.Overlooking the unbelievable Englishman´s-Bay. The house is rearly comfortable and in a extremly calm surrounding.Hopefully the cocricous don´t find You.
You can find so much more information about the COCOREEF-Hotel.We just know, it´s very impressing, but have never seen any room.
Start with COCOREEF and then come to the right Tobago.Northwest-Coast with Castara and Parlatuvier. We wish You some extraordinary holidays.
OPEN YOUR SKIN for TOBAGO.
S!H
We are some of Your neighbours, just 7 km away.
Brian Taylor
Tobago Business
Tobago Business

don't miss castara

Post by Brian Taylor »

don't forget to stay in castara for a day on your way to moms! go down the depot road to the little bay! excellent snorkelling and a cosy restaurant with more different dishes than every other place...
guess we "see" you pass. living "uptown" castara! :wink:

caribbean greetings
Ali+Steph
Stephanie & Brian "Alibaba" Taylor
Alibaba-Tours - http://www.Alibaba-Tours.com

Return to “General Accommodation”