Public Demand hours

Your questions and comment on restaurants and dining out
Carol G
Oh, so Sad!
Oh, so Sad!

Public Demand hours

Post by Carol G »

Hi All & especially Ronald and Iain (who provided the original info),

I need to stop in at Public Demand this Thur or Friday for veggies (dinner with friends)...anyone know their hours we have managed to get there too late a couple of times. If not, we will try to get the info and post it.
Thanks,
Cheers, Carol

PS...looking for a supply of rough lemons( when in season) and parsley....Public Demand does not have (or did not recently)...would prefer a local farmer; not the Scarborough market resellers.
Hugh S
Tobago Anorak
Tobago Anorak

Re: Public Demand hours

Post by Hugh S »

This eves-dropper/lurker is getting very jealous! Wish I was there for some killer lasagna!

Hugh 8)
Ronald
Tobago Fanatic
Tobago Fanatic

Post by Ronald »

Hi Carol

Opening hours, well as far I´ve seen there´s NO specific opening hours into this shop. Sometimes they close earlier, sometimes they close totally when cleaning up!
However, as I stay only 50 m from the shop, I´ll go there during the day, and ask for info .
I´ll of course post that info as a Special Service for you (and others).
//Ronald
Ronald
Tobago Fanatic
Tobago Fanatic

Post by Ronald »

Hi again

Been to the Public Demand, totally empty as their Linkx-system doesn´t work today, might be fixed by the afternoon.

Opening hour Mon - Fri : 7am
Closing hour Mon - Fri : between 5pm and 7pm depending of the day
Rachel Crew
Tobago Business
Tobago Business

Post by Rachel Crew »

Public Demand receive most of their deliveries late Thurs/early Friday morning so the best time to go is Friday morning... Usually then you will find parsley but like many of the seasonings it tends to run out quickly.
Rough lemons aren't really around at the moment - you might have to make do with limes ;)
Rachel & Marlon Winter-Roach
CocoMotion - http://www.cocomotion.net
Carol G
Oh, so Sad!
Oh, so Sad!

Post by Carol G »

Ronald,
Thank you, that was very kind of you to go and check on hours. I do understand opening & closing is rather flexible in Tobago...just looking for some time frame to get there when they might be open. And also thank you for my misguided impression they were only open Thur, Fri and Sun

Rachel,
Thanks for the tip on parsley. I did sort of wonder if rough lemons were not really available at the moment...still learning when things are in season!

Hi Hugh,
Next time it will be veggie....lots of ideas.

Cheers, Carol

PS Almost forgot for salad lovers....there is a farmer lives Hope/Blenheim that off and on sells his lettuce & some times celery plants (that's all) on Hope Beach, far end almost across from the Belmont Road....not to be confused with another seller mid beach. Good price & fresh (keeps a week or so).
Hugh S
Tobago Anorak
Tobago Anorak

Post by Hugh S »

Carol,

Veggie sounds great!

Check with Jogi to find out if Tiger (neighbor) has his awesome lettuce and bok choy available.

Hugh 8)

Return to “Restaurants, Food & Drink”