Crown Point Beach Hotel - Reader Reports & Opinion
Safir Mohammed from U.S.A. visited in July 2011 and awarded
Reasons for dissatisfaction:
I rented 2 caBanas (1) building for 4 adults.
1) Bugs, a lot & spiders in Bathroom in one room.
2) Ants crawling alll over one of the beds.
3) Warning to boil water before drinking in room, but microwave did not work.
4) Toilet leaks and made noises all night.
5) Shower did not drain, stagnant water in shower.
6) The bar closed at 11pm without any announcement, all of a sudden there were no bartenders.
7) Water pressure in sink was almost non existent.
8) AT 5;30 am there was this loud music coming from accross the street that woke us all up, this is a resort where people come to rest and relax, not to bea awaken at 5: 30 in the morning.
Tasha Mac from Trinidad visited in June 2011 and awarded
Fantastic location, beautiful property, accommodating staff - what more could you ask for? We were 5 mins away from the airport, near to the supermarket, given all the information we could need to make the most of our 2 week stay. Fishing trips, hikes and hair braiding were organised and even cakes were baked! Store bay was walking distance and the best beach on the island (in our opinion - and we checked out quite a few!) We would love to go back again...
Deanna from Trinidad visited in March 2011 and awarded
I was extremely pleased with my stay here. The room was very clean. Our first night was quite nice. We danced to calypso music by the pool side. We got a room with a breathtaking view. Top of the line hotel !
Joanne Ali from Trinidad visited in September 2010 and awarded
My stay at the crown point beach hotel was amazing, i did not know there was such a pretty place in tobago, and so close to the airport too...
The rooms was nice and cosy, and the view was breath taking, not to mention the grounds, which i loved and so did my mother,you can just walked down to the to the beach from the stairway on the grounds, which i found to me just soo convenient, and the beach was beautiful....
Keep up the good work all at crown point beach hotel...
Randall from Trinidad visited in August 2010 and awarded
A good time, friendly and helpful staff, great bar and nice pool, walking distance to Store Bay and large grassy area, great for family, or just friends, double beds in the room very comfortable and within walking distance of major restaurants and airport.