Cool Breeze - Reader Reports & Opinion
Savi Mohammed from Trinidad visited in June 2012 and awarded
My stay at Cool Breeze was exceptional. The place is so comfortable and the ambience is really scenic and very peaceful. The caretaker, Floyd is extremely down to earth and very helpful. I am definitely returning to Cool Breeze on my next stay in Tobago. I absolutely lovvveee it and would recommend anyone to stay there..
Mandy from Trinidad visited in February 2012 and awarded
My family and I stayed at cool breeze villa for the carnival weekend and it was perfect! The view was breath-taking, the kitchen had everything you can possibly need, the unit was clean and the grounds were well maintained. It’s so very peaceful and relaxing there! My family and I had a great stay! The best part about it was realising why its names ‘cool breeze’... just sit/sleep in the hug patio and feel the coooooolllllllllll breeze! Slept like a baby in the hammock!
Nicole Jardine from Trinidad visited in December 2011 and awarded
I describe this villa as a home away from home. We were pleasantly surprised at the beauty of the gardens and the view from the balcony was awsome. At this time of the year the breeze is cool and there is a constant breeze blowing. The property came with a caretaker which I found very helpful and two dogs which added to the ambiance of the house. Although we have been to Tobago on a few occasions very close to this house is a beach called Bacolet Beach which we discovered for the first time. Great bathing and there is a bar with food and drink. We hope to return to this villa in the near future.
Donna Lyons from U.S.A. visited in May 2011 and awarded
We spent one week in Tobago at the beautiful Cool Breeze villa. The location was fantastic and the fully equipped villa was beautiful and well maintained. We especially loved sitting on the verandah in the morning and early evening enjoying the spectacular view. We sampled the local fruits that were on the property and especially enjoyed the mangoes.
One of the things we were able to do was to take daily trips to the beach since Bacolet beach was within walking distance.
We also took advantage of the services of a local cook (the best decision of the trip). Having meals provided on site was a wonderful treat. I highly recommend it. It was a great way to enjoy the local cuisine.
In summary, a great vacation spot!! We cant' wait to go back again.
Amir M from Trinidad visited in March 2011 and awarded
My family of six (6) including myself stayed in the Cool Breeze Villa on 'Carnival' Weekend in Trinidad & Tobago, March 2011.
It was a wonderful experience!
Many times pictures on websites make a place look better than it actually is, but in the case of Cool Breeze, it's quite the opposite! The pictures you'll find online do little justice for this wonderful villa!
What's so special about this Villa?
1. Its location. Barcolet Gardens is a very quiet, serene and secure area of Tobago. The Villa is on a Hill, and overlooks the Sea to the South of Tobago. The view from the villa is spectacular, especially at mornings with the sunrise. It is also just a few mins away from the island's capital of Scarborough.
2. The Breeze! Being on a hill and facing the sea, the villa is constantly filled with cool, refreshing breeze. The veranda is particularly breexy, but what I found amazing is that if one opens the doors from the master bedroom, the breeze just circles through the corridor and throughout the house! Very refreshing.
3. The Villa itself and its contents. The villa is very well kept, clean and its contents are of a high quality. The villa is simple, yet very elegant, and lends to a very satisfied and comfortable feeling. The kitchen is fully equipped, the living room filled with all the electronics and players one would need, and the bedrooms are very comfortable and roomy.
4. The compound. The compound which houses the villa consists of a wide expanse of lawn and fruit trees, and lends to a very peaceful and serene experience. One can walk through the garden, help one's self to any fruit available, making the stay a truly satisfying one!
5. The Caretakers. There are two caretakers at the villa. Floyd, the human kind, and his canine companion. They are both very pleasant, very friendly, very courteous, and willing to help in any way possible.
All in all, I have no hesitation is recommending this villa to anyone who might be looking for a nice relaxing, refreshing getaway. It is very comfortable, and guaranteed to bring about a sense of calm and satisfaction.