Cool-O Breeze-O - Reader Reports & Opinion
These reports are a combination of questions and comment posted in our Cool-O Breeze-O forum and visitor reports added via the 'Add Report' tab above. The votes awarded are weighted by volume and date to give a truer representation of reader satisfaction [more details].
Reader Satisfaction Ranking: Weighted ranking based on 3 votes = 3.8 (max 5)
Allyson Dwarka from Trinidad visited in August 2015 and awarded
We had the pleasure of staying at Cool-O-Breeze O for the period August 14th to 16th, 2015 with two other couples. Our stay was way too short as the comforts of the villa were exceptional. My husband and I have stayed at several other villas in Tobago but Cool-O-Breeze-O far surpasses any of those villas as the mountain and ocean views are fantastic. The huge pool is a definite plus for swimming and the warm Jacuzzi for relaxing.
What was also exceptional was the cooling breeze that continuously blew whether we were to the front or the back of the villa. Each bedroom is large and outfitted with a television which is also a plus as a number of villas only have a television in the living room.
We had such an enjoyable time at this amazzziing villa that a next trip is already being planned with our family.
Marleis (contact at Caribbean Estate Land and Villas) is also such a pleasure to deal with and is always very willing/helpful to assist. I highly recommend booking Cool O Breeze O for a vacation stay as it promises not to disappoint.
Michael and Allyson Dwarka.
Ronald and Sita Raghunanan.
Yolanda and Anthony Bobb.
Talha M from Trinidad visited in June 2012 and awarded
Cool O Breeze O is an excellent family Villa or for a group of friends looking for a relaxing trip to Tobago. Why?
1. The villa is quite secure, easy to find and centrally located - to Scarborough and Crowne Point.
2. The villa is generally well kept and the facilities very comfortable. Everything one would need.
3. We had one or two minor problems whilst there, and the villa management was very prompt in attending to us and ensuring that the problems were addressed.
4. The view! Breathtaking!
5. Pool/Jacuzzi is very relaxing and large enough for family/friends to splash around in.
6. There is a security posted at the gate each night from 9pm - 5am.
7. There is a mini-tennis court on the compound with rackets and tennis balls in the villa for use - lots of fun for the family
8. The villa, as the name implies, is very very cool, and breezy.. with all the doors open, it's really wonderful.
Peaches Rivers from Trinidad visited in July 2008 and awarded
This Villa is the ideal place get the best of both worlds with it breath taking ocean view and cooling breeze just fitted for extreme relaxation to the "liming" facilities to enhance the spirt of any gathering. I would strongly recommend this villa to anyone looking for the perfect get away.