Duke Robinson Guest House - Summary Description
4 Apartments. Reader Satisfaction Rating
Duke's House is located very close to Courland Bay beach. The house is split into three two-bedroom apartments, one being air-conditioned, plus a single studio apartment.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Duke Robinson Guest House:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by Duke Robinson Guest House
Welcome to Duke Robinson Guest House, Located at Narrow Bridge Street, Black Rock overlooking the historical Courland Bay, nesting ground for the endangered Leather Back Turtle.This locally owned/operated Self contained Seven Bedroom Guest House is ideal for single, couples families or groups needing a perfect vacation getaway. Five minutes from major Restaurants, Hotels, Supermarkets, Beaches and Liming Spots.Self served laundry or otherwise arranged with the hosts.With a beautiful Caribbean flower garden surroundings, and comfortable sitting area where you can listen to the birds sing their melody.