Kaimil Apartments - Summary Description
3 Apartments. Reader Satisfaction Rating
Kaimil Apartments is a small apartment house located on the outskirts of Mason Hall. The house offers the choice of a small single-occupancy self-catering apartment, a larger double-occupancy apartment and a two bedroom apartment.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Kaimil Apartments:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by Kaimil Apartments
Our guests can venture to Highland Waterfalls in Moriah and beaches in Castara Englishman's Bay and Parlatuvier all located along Tobago's Northside Road within thirty minutes at the shortest distance to one hour drive to Parlatuvier at the furthest from Kaimil Apartments. The property is blessed to be surrounded by lush vegetation that brings frequent visits from birds such as the Chacalaca locally known as the Cocrico and the Great Kiskadee or Kiskadee as it is commonly called as well as animals such as the Agouti and the Iguana. Kaimil Apartments is ideal for visitors seeking a quiet comfortable getaway where they can wake up to the beautiful sounds of birds singing and end the day with warm orange sunsets.