Store Bay Holiday Resort - Summary Description
20 Apartments. Reader Satisfaction Rating
The Store Bay Holiday Resort is located within easy reach of all the restaurants, bars and shops within Tobago's Crown Point area is is just a five-minute walk from Store Bay beach.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Store Bay Holiday Resort:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by Store Bay Holiday Resort
The Store Bay Holiday Resort is the ideal base for your visit to Tobago, our visitors return time and again. This facility is a family owned complex that has been serving the needs of visitors to the islands for many years. The units are self catering with either a fully equipped kitchen or kitchenette.
Ideally located, we are just a four minute walk from the famous Store Bay beach. The Resort has a friendly homey atmosphere, with an outdoor swimming pool and upper level sun deck.
Units are all furnished and air-conditioned and have private bedroom and bathroom facilities - all come with well equipped kitchens or kitchenettes for those wanting to prepare their own meals. Foodstuff can be purchased at nearby shops and local supermarkets. All units open onto either a veranda or alcove with outdoor tables and seating. Many units also have their own private balconies.
There are twenty such units which sleep two to four and a limited number of suites which can accommodate groups of up to 8 people. Within walking distance there are several excellent dining facilities, most of which are very reasonably priced. At many of them you can enjoy the local rum-based drinks while moving to the beat of steelpan music. Our friendly staff are always ready to lend assistance with their knowledge of the island.