Sunset Apartments - Summary Description
8 Apartments. Reader Satisfaction Rating
This apartment appears to operate as an overflow unit to Spence Resort. Caution is advised. Please view the many negative reports on both this site and on TripAdvisor. Desmond Spence operates three down-market guesthouses - two on Store Bay Local Road (Spence Resort and Sunset Apartments) and one on the Milford Road (Spence Hotel). Reports allege that on arrival, guests regularly find that their booking has been transferred to one of the other properties, without notification. Regular reports of poor service and run-down facilities indicate that overall, this organisation brings shame to the Tobago tourism industry.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Sunset Apartments:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by Sunset Apartments
The Sunset Apartments offer a tropical experience for the traveller who wants comfort and service at reasonable cost. We are located just a short distance from two of Tobago's nicest beaches: Store Bay is just a ten-minute stroll away and beautiful Pigeon Point, where you will find vendors and local food straight from the pot, just a short fifteen minute stroll away.
We offer fully self-contained one-bedroom apartment accommodation. Each apartment unit is fully furnished and air-conditioned and equipped with cable TV and a kitchenette for your own cooking needs. A mini-mart is located right next door. If you choose not to cook, there are many restaurants to choose within walking distance. Public transit is available if you are looking for transportation.
The front desk at Sunset Apartments will be delighted to arrange tours around Tobago. These include: Island tours; waterfall, nature and rain forest tours; glass-bottom boat tours (from Store Bay beach, just down the street); scuba diving and sailing trips. If you would like to visit our bigger island Trinidad, we can arrange that too.