Jacob's Guesthouse - Summary Description
8 room Guesthouse. Reader Satisfaction Rating
A small 8-room guest house, located in Carrington Street, in the heart of Upper Scarborough.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Jacob's Guesthouse:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by Jacob's Guesthouse
The facility consists of eight(8)rooms ranging from single to quadruple occupancy. The guest house was established in 1959 and has grown with the present trends in the hospitality industry while maintaining the rustic and homely tradition of the early establishment.All of our rooms are outfitted with cable television, free Wi- fi and a centralised desktop computer for internet users. We offer free self service Laundry facilities, free coffee and assorted teas all day in the lobby and access to two fully outfitted kitchenettes, one on each floor. We are located at the King's Well historical monument just three minutes walk from the Scarborough Port facility.