Native Abode Bed & Breakfast - Summary Description
Guest House. Reader Satisfaction Rating
Native Abode Bed & Breakfast is a small guesthouse off the Gaskin Bay Road in Bon Accord. They have several grades of non-smoking en suite rooms with mini-kitchenettes. A local breakfast is included in the room rates.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Native Abode Bed & Breakfast:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by Native Abode Bed & Breakfast
Strategically located in the heart of the tourism capital of the island of Tobago, Native Abode Bed & Breakfast is sited in the village of Bon Accord in south-west Tobago, nestled amongst lush and verdant vegetation.
It is only a 3 minutes drive from the Crown Point International Airport, 2 popular beaches - Store Bay and Pigeon Point, and numerous restaurants and eateries. It is also just a 7 minutes drive from the Gulf City Lowlands Mall.
Native Abode Bed & Breakfast offers its patrons a unique lodging experience based on the ‘Triple R Experience’ of Relaxation, Rest & Rejuvenation with that ‘home away from home’ ambience - Tobago style. Patrons have the opportunity to experience the sights, sounds and nuances of 'village life' with the familiarity of being at home. The operation provides an environment of personalized service and pampered luxury with the indigenous cultural flavour of the island.