Sandy's Bed & Breakfast - Summary Description
1 room Guesthouse. Reader Satisfaction Rating
Sandy's Bed & Breakfast is a family-run establishment in upper Scarborough. The accommodation comprises of two double rooms above the town's most popular (lunchtime) restaurant - the Blue Crab.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Sandy's Bed & Breakfast:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by Sandy's Bed & Breakfast
Sandy's is the ideal location to start up your exploration of Tobago or as a stop over en route to the rainforests and country districts.
For late evening arrivals to Tobago on Virgin Atlantic, British Airways, Thomas Cook or Caledonian Airlines arranging to stay at Sandy's overnight allows you to make a fresh hassle-free start to your holiday in the morning.
Scarborough is an easy 20 minute drive from Crown Point International Airport or mere minutes from the Ferry port in Scarborough.
ABOUT SANDY'S BED AND BREAKFAST HOME
Sandy's is, quite simply, a Caribbean Bed and Breakfast Host home situated in the town centre of Scarborough,Tobago run by Ken and Alison Sardinha of Tobago.
They will welcome you into their home which is situated near some of Tobago's prime historic and scenic attractions including the Bacolet Beach.
Their little tropical garden has shrubs and fruit trees including the popular mango, while next door is a fine local restaurant The Blue Crab and the family's flower shop .... Daisy's Tropical Flowers
ABOUT YOUR BED AND BREAKFAST ROOM
- Two bright, fresh and clean rooms are available : 1 Queen or 1 Double bed - both rooms have en suite bathrooms Hot and Cold shower, AC, ceiling fan, Cable TV.
- All bed and bath linens provided.
- Rooms are serviced daily and you receive fresh tropical flowers in your room.
- Local cooked breakfast is served each morning on the open air patio - tasty creole food, nourishing fresh baked bread, tropical fruit in season courtesy Alison and the chefs at the Blue Crab restaurant