Le Grand Courlan Spa Resort - Summary Description
85 room Resort. Reader Satisfaction Rating
Set in a beautiful location, the Le Grand Courlan shares some facilities with its more modest adjacent sister-hotel, the Grafton Beach Resort. Technically, the hotel is adults-only, but we have received a number of reports indicating that guests from the Grafton Beach Resort, including families with young children, are being housed at Le Grand Courlan during increasing times of low occupancy.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Le Grand Courlan Spa Resort:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by Le Grand Courlan Spa Resort
Luxury, elegance, comfort and convenience make Le Grand Courlan Spa Resort an idyllic retreat. Spectacular beachfront accommodation a fabulous blend of local and international cuisine and many Spa treatments and sporting activities are among its many attractions.
Le Grand Courlan Spa Resort rests on the western coast of Tobago overlooking the turquoise blue waters of Great Courlan Bay. A stylish and elegant property, Le Grand Courlan offers luxurious accommodations, exclusive spa facilities and countless amenities, appealing to couples and honeymooners seeking a tropical, intimate hideaway.
At Le Grand Courlan, every effort is put forth by the management and staff to ensure an absolutely flawless vacation experience. Part of our mission is to provide our guests with every reason to relax and our extensive spa facilities help us meet that goal.
Le Grand Courlan is comprised of 85 rooms, 70 deluxe rooms, 10 garden rooms and 5 one-bedroom suites. Accommodations offer scenic views of either the lush tropical gardens or Great Courlan Bay, tropical decor, personal climate-controlled air conditioning units, a ceiling fan, mini bar, in-room safe, telephones, satellite television and two plush bath robes.
Guests are encouraged to make the most of their vacation experience through the resort's extensive array of daytime diversions. Sporting activities on offer are some of the best on the island. For the energetic two tennis courts (1 floodlit), two air-conditioned squash courts nearby and a state-of-the-art fitness centre. For those who want to relax there is an oversized freeform swimming pool with swim-up bar, cascading waterfall and whirlpool. Also on offer is a nearby 18 hole golf course.
The centrepiece of Le Grand Courlan is its extensive spa. Located on-property, the spa facility is comprised of several intimate rooms dedicated to rejuvenating massages and facials, a Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room and a full-service beauty salon where guests can enjoy a wide-range of services including men's and women's hair cuts, colours and styles, manicures, pedicures and waxing.
At Le Grand Courlan, guests can wine and dine at each of the resort's diverse restaurants and lounges.
- The Pinnacle Restaurant and Cocktail Bar serves breakfast and dinner and offers an eclectic selection of French and International cuisine.
- The Caribbean Bistro, open for lunch and dinner, offers a casual, yet intimate atmosphere, lending to local flavours and West Indian delights.
- The Ripples Pool Bar is a daytime favourite, offering guests the option to swim-up for a refreshing cocktail.
- Breezes us the resort's main bar and lounge quarter where guests can mix and mingle, enjoy breezy trade winds and appreciate the decor reflective of Tobago's cultural heritage.
Le Grand Courlan Spa Resort is conveniently located just 10 minutes from Crown Point International Airport.