Mount Irvine Bay Resort - Summary Description
103 room Resort. Reader Satisfaction Rating
The Mount Irvine Bay Resort, formerly known as the Mount Irvine Bay Hotel & Golf Club, is one of Tobago’s longest established original hotels. The ‘Old Colonial’ style of the hotel will not be to everyone’s taste and the low occupancy levels can result in not all services being available at all times. However, being located on Tobago’s most established golf course and having just a short walk through the hotel’s attractive landscaped grounds (across a main road) to one of Tobago’s prettiest beaches are major pluses.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Mount Irvine Bay Resort:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by Mount Irvine Bay Resort
A mere 15-minute drive and 5 miles from ANR International Airport and set amidst an old sugar and coconut plantation overlooking the Caribbean Sea, the Mount Irvine Bay Resort is an elegant, private hideaway that offers peace and tranquility to both the discerning traveler and the avid golfer.
Our adjoining 18-hole golf course is considered by many world-class golfers to be one of the finest in the Caribbean. Built on land that rises in natural terraces from the sea, the course covers 127 acres and offers intermittent views of the sparkling Caribbean Sea between the lush bamboo and waving palm trees. Resident guests automatically become members and enjoy reduced green fees. No handicap is required to play. Resident Pro on staff, golf lessons are available.
At Mount Irvine Bay Resort we combine all the amenities of world-class accommodation in a tropical Caribbean setting.
Our accommodation consists of fully appointed Double Rooms and elegant Deluxe Suites in the main building as well as Garden Cottage rooms on the hotel grounds. All accommodations have private balcony or patio and are fully air-conditioned. The spacious garden cottages offer a choice of open or enclosed patio with refrigerator, wet bar, patio furniture and sun loungers.
Additional services include:
- Large pool with swim up bar
- Private Beach
- Bespoke wedding services
- Diving and water sports
- WiFi (available throughout by mid-August 2016)
- Lobby shop
- Golf Shop
- 24 Hour Reception Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Safety deposit boxes
- Room Service between 7.30am-9.30pm
- Secured on site parking
- Laundry Service