"FRENCH" CAFE AT THE AIRPORT

Your questions and comment on restaurants and dining out
Brian Taylor
Tobago Business
Tobago Business

"FRENCH" CAFE AT THE AIRPORT

Post by Brian Taylor »

I used to be a fan of this place, love the strange decoration and watching people outside in the street. I used to LOVE the pancakes, too. but after my recent visit I decided that I really have to check out the "house of pancakes" next time.
I ordered the chocolate chip pancakes with banana an whipped cream. yummy. but after 30min. I got a plate with three rubbery panncakes, some chocolate chips only half melted on top (because the pancakes where not hot enough to melt them) and nothing else. so I called the waitress back and said, that this can not be my order. "oh yes it is, we just dont have banana." my face must have fallen apart so she asked if I would like another fruit. only ten minutes later I had a few pieces of pineapple...I did not even ask for the whipped cream again.... the omelette of my friend was nice, BUT BEWARE OF THE PANCAKES!

STEPH
Stephanie & Brian "Alibaba" Taylor
Alibaba-Tours - http://www.Alibaba-Tours.com
David Watkins
Bude Cool Boy
Bude Cool Boy

Post by David Watkins »

Steph,cream AND chocolate .......oh Steph,naughty naughty.You should have told her to go outside and pick some figs!!!!!None indeed.
David,always on a diet :wink:
Brian Taylor
Tobago Business
Tobago Business

Post by Brian Taylor »

no worries, david. these trhee sad choclate sprinkles did not do any harm and the cream never arrived....
are you on the carib diet? must try this one... :lol:
Stephanie & Brian "Alibaba" Taylor
Alibaba-Tours - http://www.Alibaba-Tours.com
David Watkins
Bude Cool Boy
Bude Cool Boy

Post by David Watkins »

Ouch---that hurt :cry: :cry: :wink:

Return to “Restaurants, Food & Drink”