Guest Report

3 beachside apartments in Black Rock village (listing)
Karl Turner&Jackie Taskas

Guest Report

Post by Karl Turner&Jackie Taskas »

Me and my fiancé stayed here for just 6 nights (I night lost due to the flight being delayed) but it’s one of the best holidays I’ve had. We were picked up from the airport on time, and Prince (our host) took us shopping on the way home. Sadly the shops were closed as we arrived on a Sunday evening but Prince had already brought us the essentials which were: fruit, bread, butter, cheese and water.
The apartment we stayed in (number 2 I think), although the smallest, was huge! We had AC in the bedroom and some funky lamps that came on when you touched them!!

The biggest bonus for me was the tour that Prince gave us. He took us around the whole island explaining many features, monuments and why the beaches had their names. He also arranged a snorkel dive off the coast of Speyside where we got to see a large reef and many fish. We were asked if there was anything else we wanted to see and we also ended up going to the Botanical Gardens which were completely covered in Christmas lights! All in all great value for money and very interesting.
The holiday as a whole was perfect, the empty beach on our doorstep and the hot sunny weather made staying at the house easy to do. The water is warm and refreshing and the rocks nearby are great to explore.

This is a perfect place to get away, with Prince being the friendliest guy I know and all the help he gave made it one to remember.

Return to “Birdie's Nest”