Guest Report

3 beachside apartments in Black Rock village (listing)
Alysia Alexander

Guest Report

Post by Alysia Alexander »

The Birdie's Nest guest resort is one place where true happiness and peace of mind is guaranteed. My experience there has taught me this..that there's nothing more relaxing, reviving and rejuvenating as being at one with nature. The resort overlooks the vast ocean which caresses the resort and everyone in it with cool sea breeze that has the power to heal and refresh. The sound of the crashing waves and chirping birds of every species flying over head adds to the entire ambience of the resort and creates a fantasy beyond comprehension.

While at the resort, the experience was truly a paradise away from home. The exotic interior design of the rooms and the fact that each room was sufficiently spacious made my stay even more welcoming. The rooms were all air conditioned and well furnished with modern appliance, comfortable beds and furniture. The beautiful bedroom lamps created at five-star hotel feeling that made the experiece even more thrilling! The pristine conditions of the entire indoors is truly a beauty to behold.

My four day stay at the guest house impacted my life so much that I was reluctant to leave. For years to come I will always remember Birdie's Nest and I would recommend it to anyone looking to enhance their experience in the beautiful isle of Tobago!

Return to “Birdie's Nest”