KFC In Scarborough

Your questions and comment on restaurants and dining out
Bernard Anderson

KFC In Scarborough

Post by Bernard Anderson »

If for some insane reason (Kids clamouring etc) Please refrain from going to the KFC in Scarborough. We , reason as above!, went at the end of May 2007 the food was UNDERCOOKED (Almost raw in one case) the place is filthy and we have seen cleaner toilets at Glastonbury. The locals seem to no have a problem with it but it really was bad.
Hugh S
Tobago Anorak
Tobago Anorak

Sign of the Times

Post by Hugh S »

Bernard,

While I would never eat at any KFC I am always saddened to see what is happening in Tobago. This aspect of Americanization/globalization bothers me. I hate it when I take photos of beautiful dancers or just plain locals and there is that horrible big red KFC sign polluting my art.

There is much better (and safer) fried chicken available in a number of places around the island. I wish we could go back in time before the big chains arrived. It's only going to get worse though.

Thanks for the heads-up warning.

Hugh :cry:
C.Phillips

Post by C.Phillips »

Yea, when it first opened and it had that cinema, it was great, but now the drive thru doesn't even work and the place has gotten filthy. It really saddens me. At least there's Royal Castle. I always liked that place better anyways :lol:
David Watkins
Bude Cool Boy
Bude Cool Boy

Post by David Watkins »

Tino's across the road from Royal Castle does a mean burger as well.
David
Andy D
Oh, so Sad!
Oh, so Sad!

Post by Andy D »

KFC in Scarborough is an utter filth pit! I went there in March with a friend and promptly did an about turn and headed for the door.
Didnt fancy Salmonella and fries! :roll: :shock:

Return to “Restaurants, Food & Drink”