Guest Report

3 beachside apartments in Black Rock village (listing)
Jim and Nita Jeromchek

Guest Report

Post by Jim and Nita Jeromchek »

My husband and I spent 10 days at Birdies Nest and from the moment we met Prince we knew we made the right choice. We were about fours hours late getting to Tobago and Prince waited at the airport the whole time for us which was above and beyond. Even though it was late we were able to stop and get groceries. Birdies Nest was just what we had hoped it would be. We like to be able to experience the culture of the island we go to along with a few amenities (because we are spoiled Americans), Birdies Nest was just that. The apartment was very clean and well taken care of. The beach was by far one of the best on the island. Every morning we would take a walk as far as we could go. There is an area that you walk on the coral or bedrock but that was no problem you just take your time. We did not have any trouble with sand fleas and some days the sea was rough and swimming was bit of a challenge but for the most part you could swim right in front of Birdies Nest. Prince is very mature for his age and we had some great conversations. He was always concerned that we were doing fine. I had a bad sinus infection and he did what he could to get me help. If you are looking for a peaceful place away from all the resort crowd then Birdies Nest is for you.

Return to “Birdie's Nest”