Conrado Beach Resort - Summary Description
31 room Hotel/Inn. Reader Satisfaction Rating
Located in on Pigeon Point peninsula, the Conrado Beach Resort is a 5-minute walk from Pigeon Point and 10-minute walk from Store Bay.
Visitor reviews indicate that the rooms are basic and that the only rooms to be recommended are the 2nd-floor Superior Ocean View rooms, which apparently have a large balcony with good views.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Conrado Beach Resort:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by Conrado Beach Resort
Conrado Beach Resort is an intimate 31 room hotel located on the lovely white sands of Swallows Beach, located right next to Pigeon Point Heritage Park in south-west Tobago. Enjoy informal caribbean hospitality, affordable bar and restaurant, Superior Ocean View rooms boast ensuite bathroom and air conditioning, Cable TV and spacious private verandah with loungers, Standard Ocean Rooms and Garden View Rooms offer Queen size bed or twin singles on request with single, double or triple occupancy rates. Guests enjoy complimentary wireless broadband internet access from the lobby area
Our affordable rates include breakfast and all taxes. Possibly Tobago's most beautiful hotel location, offering all kinds of diving, glass bottom boat reef tours, sailing and watersports including paragliding, kite surfing, and much more. The Conrado is a superb choice if you do not wish to rent a car, since it is very convenient to enjoy all the amenities, beaches and restaurants of the Crown Point, Pigeon Point and Store Bay areas, just a short stroll away - if you can force yourself to leave the Conrado's own powder white sands and crystal clear blue waters...